Contact Me!

** Email me at: capsdegenerate@gmail.com ** Follow me on Twitter! @capsdegenerate **

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fun with DVR - Ovi Style

You win some, you lose some.  But, I got to watch the Caps/Wings game on my friend's flat-screen (in HD).  I don't get to do that all too often.

As I make a wish-list of gadgets that will help make my blogging endeavor easier, I am trying to appreciate what I have now.  Even if it means the low-budget camera on my flip phone and limited access to a friend's DVR.

So, the Caps lost.  And Henrik Zetterberg gave us a lighter-hearted definition of "head shot" with his GWG.  But, Ovi's goal was pretty sweet.  Vintage Ovi.

For someone who is so "predictable", he still has the ability to make pylons out of defensemen and Swiss cheese out of goalies.


       Ovi Using Brad Stuart as a Screen






    Jimmy Howard Watches Ovi Celebrate


No comments:

Post a Comment