Contact Me!

** Email me at: capsdegenerate@gmail.com ** Follow me on Twitter! @capsdegenerate **

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Slash You Very Much!!!!!

The Caps lost 2-0 in Ottawa and won 2-0 in Montreal.   I don't have much to add to the games, but I would like to call out Montreal "pest" (putting it nicely) Tomas Plekanec and his 1st period slash on John Carlson.

How was this not a penalty again?





Anyway, I'd like to thank you for your kind words re: the Mike Fornes interview. And I appreciate the mentions, links, blogroll adds, and retweets from bloggers Japers' Rink, Russian Machine, @CapsNewsNetwork, @Cnichols14, and @CP2Devil.

My next interview should be out later this week and will heavily reference someone in the above picture.  Hint, it's not Tomas Plekanec.

No comments:

Post a Comment